Sunday Social


Hi everyone,
This is my first time participating in the Sunday Social but since the questions are about travel I just had to do it. The Social consists of a bunch of questions posted every week for you to answer about certain topics, and it is also a good way for other bloggers and your readers to get to know you better. So here we go.

1. What is the best trip you have ever been on?
The best trip was when my hubby and I went to Exuma islands in the Bahamas. We went an to uninhabited islands where the only thing on the island was a small bar surrounded by white sparkling sand and the clearest water on earth! We went snorkeling, had a little picnic, it was beautiful!

Here are a couple pics from our trip to Exuma

2. What is the best idea for a girl’s weekend trip?
I think it would have to be Las Vegas because you really only need a Weekend in Las Vegas. You could do the spa and shopping by day and  parties at night.

3. What is the best idea for a couple’s trip?
Since I like to explore and really learn about the history and culture of a city while still having that romance I would say a trip to Paris or Italy.
Manarola Italy
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
It depends on your idea of cheap but when my hubby and I don’t want to go anywhere too far and we need an escape we travel within our province of Ontario. We went on a romantic weekend getaway to a spa in Collingwood. It was beautiful, tranquil and they had saunas, massages and outdoor hot baths. There were warm fires where you could also just sit and relax, it was wonderful.
Spa in Collingwood Ontario
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
Italy! I can’t wait. 

My next trip will be next month where I will be blogging from a beautiful private beach Villa in Tobago!!!

If you would like to see all of the places I have been and posts of the destinations I have traveled to visit my NEW Travel tab at the top of the page.