Nail Polish Storage Ideas

I love nail polish and having a cute manicure but I don`t go on frequent buying rampages purchasing polish like a maniac...at least I don`t anymore. 
I usually only buy a polish when I really like a shade, when I find a unique color and when they are on sale.
I have a very small polish collection but I thought I would do a post about how I store my nail polish and some other ideas on how you can store your collection.

I usually group my polish together by color not brand. This way it is easier to find the color I want especially since I don't consistently buy the same brands.


I recently purchased this acrylic nail polish rack online which is ideal for displaying my polish and easy access. CLICK HERE for more info.

This was very easy to put together, all I had to do was put in the screws and there were no tools required.
Here is what it looks like all set up

Here are some other nail polish storage ideas:

Clear decorative jar
This may not be the most organized way to store your polishes but it is a nice display for a vanity table. 

Acrylic nail polish wall rack 
CLICK for more info
Display rack
I like that this rack does not have to be mounted to the wall
CLICK for more info

Spice rack 
This is a cheaper alternative to the nail polish racks.
CLICK for more info

Rotating rack
holds 140 bottles
CLICK for more info

Nail polish Holder
This is great for smaller collections
Decorative boxes
You can purchase boxes to store your polish in or you can find a nice print and design your own box.
Small cabinet
This would work well for larger nail polish collections.

How do you store your nail polish? Leave a comment below and let me know.