Blog Business Cards

I have always been interested in beauty, makeup and fashion and my blog is a great outlet for me to express my love of the industry.

I started my blog for a few reasons. The main reason was because almost every time I left my house I would get stopped by women and asked about my makeup. They wanted to know what products I used and the techniques I used. No matter where I went in the world, whether I was in Mexico, Jamaica, Philadelphia, Miami or the Cayman Islands women stopped to ask me about my makeup.

I decided that I would start a blog dedicated to all of the things I love, so that when I am asked about certain products I can direct people to my site. The problem was that when I am out on the streets of Toronto, on vacation or in a mall it is a bit awkward trying to give people the information for my website. Because of this I decided to print some cards so that when women do stop and ask me questions I can refer them to my blog and they will have a tangible reference of where to go.

I ordered these cards from Vista Print, a company that produces business related merchandise like letterheads, cards and labels. 

On the front of  the card I put all my information including my web address, email and social media sites.



I chose a theme that went with my blog and added all the information onto the card myself. I also designed the back of the card. In design mode you are able to move things around and position them exactly where you want them. It is very easy to to do.

On the back I wrote a little blurb about what my blog is about and added a photo.

The cards have a glossy finish which was free of charge but I did have to pay extra for the information I added to the back of the card. 

I'm pretty pleased with the results.