Dr Scholl’s Fast Flats Review

When I first saw the commercial for these fast flats I thought they were a wonderful idea. How many times have us women got all dolled up for a night out, slipped on our beautiful high heels and went out on the town only to discover half way through the night your cute little shoes were crushing your feet, rubbing your heels the wrong way, and making your ankles feel weak? Beauty may be painful and shoes may be cute but it is always nice to have a backup pair of shoes on you when your heels attack. 

I bought these flats at Walmart for $12.47 thinking that I would have them as a backup when I went out to clubs, weddings and any other events where I needed to switch my heels for flats. I am not one to walk barefoot around public areas no matter how much my feet hurt, so this seemed like a great solution.

The packaging is cute; the flats come in a little gold pouch that is a great compact size for most handbags. They are made of soft pliable material so they fold up easily into the pouch. The pouch even has a little loop so you can carry it on its own.
These flats can look a bit awkward from certain angles. There is extra material that sticks out behind your heels making the flats look unflattering from the side and back; but if your feet are really hurting I doubt you will care much about this.

These are great to wear indoors but be warned they have NO padding to cushion your feet. They are NOT shoes and if you wear them outside they can hurt your feet. The thin soles will allow you to feel every pebble as you walk so I do not advise you to wear them outdoors.
These flats are for emergency use and not to replace your actual shoes. For this purpose they work great. The material is a bit flimsy but they will hold up well for occasional indoor wear.


Is this a great idea?  Yes, and if you find yourself in the sore feet from heels predicament often I would recommend getting a pair, or just leave a backup pair of comfy walking flats in your car at all times.