Neon Manicure

I love bright nail polish, especially in the summer. I like to go outside on a sunny day and have my manicure stand out. I also like the subtle neutral colors and the more common pinks and reds, but sometimes I throw caution to the wind and have some fun with my manicure.

That being said I know that this neon green color may not be for everyone. When I saw this color in the bottle I thought Whoa! But for some reason it just beckoned for me to buy it.

This green is very bright and definitely stands out. It may not be for those of you who are quite timid when it comes to wild colors but for some reason I like it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it so unlike anything I have worn before and its new and a tad unusual but I have received some compliments already.

The Ruby Kisses line is something I picked up at my local beauty supply store and for a bargain brand it applies relatively well. It didn't take very long to dry but it was a bit sticky especially after I applied my essie top coat. 

What is the wackiest color you have every tried on your nails?