Gold Eye Shadow

Gold eye shadow is one of my favorites to wear. I wear it as apart of my every day routine when I don`t want to spend too much time on my makeup and when I don`t want to decide among the abundance of other colors I have.

This look is soft and simple.


The gold I used is from a cosmetic company called Faces they have beautiful loose eye shadow called sparkle dust. This gold color is number 002. It looks a lot darker in the jar but when applied it is a shimmery highly pigmented gold.

 If you are not use to using loose eye shadow it can get a bit messy. I suggest applying your eye shadow before you apply your foundation and concealer to your face; this way if the shadow gets onto your face it won`t ruin your foundation. Make sure to use an eye shadow primer like the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Using a flat eye shadow brush tap the eye shadow onto your lids. The more color you tap on the more concentrated and bold the color will appear.

In the crease I used the color Busted from the Naked 2 palette, above the crease just to blend out the colors I used the color Tease. For a brow bone highlight and inner tear duct highlight I used the color Half baked all from the Naked 2 palette. 

Hope you like this look, leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite color from the Naked 2 palette is.