MAC Red Satin Lipstick

I have a fair amount of red lipsticks and although there are some I really like I had yet to find one that I fell in love with... until now! I love this MAC red Satin finish lipstick so much that I thought I would feature it in a short post.


This lipstick is very creamy and velvety smooth, and unlike Ruby Woo it is not completely matte, it gives you a touch of shine and lots of beautiful color! This shade is perfect for every season.



The formula in the lipstick is non drying, and contains ingredients like: castor seed oil, sesame oil and jojoba oil among the first ingredients listed.



This red is blue based and unlike some other red lipsticks it does not oxidize and turn orange in appearance.  The shade is richly pigmented and I think it would flatter many skin types from light to dark.


If you are looking for a nice deep red lipstick I would definitely recommend MAC's Red.

Leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite red lipstick is.